Dealing with any family law issue, whether it be divorce, paternity, child custody or child support, can be a stressful experience. When your life is in transition, you need a resolution quickly to help you move forward. An experienced attorney can efficiently and effectively help you do so.
Call our office at 847.423.8785 or contact us online to set up a pressure-free initial consultation with a knowledgeable family lawyer. There is no charge for this consultation.
A Calm and Understanding Approach From Illinois Family Law Attorney Nicholas W. Richardson
At The Law Office of Nicholas W. Richardson, P.C., you work only with Attorney Richardson. Your family law matter is never passed along to an assistant or paralegal. He delivers regular updates on the progress of your case and addresses any sudden concerns with promptness and precision. He provides the experienced guidance you need.
At his law firm, he understands the stress individuals face when going through a divorce or when dealing with any family law matter. His goal is to find options that meet your specific goals and to reach a swift resolution through a calm, understanding approach to your case.
At The Law Office of Nicholas W. Richardson, P.C., we take an honest, matter-of-fact approach to your case and never instill unreasonable expectations; we think it is important to be upfront so that you know exactly what to expect and whether your goals are achievable. You may want to hear that the impossible is possible, but Attorney Richardson will never tell you the impossible is possible — ever.
Collaborative Law: Offering a Cost-Effective, Efficient Alternative
Emotions run high during stressful times. We know that no one benefits from drawn out legal proceedings. Attorney Nick Richardson is experienced in mediation and collaboration, both cost-effective alternatives to taking your issues to the courtroom. Either approach can be used to keep your issues out of court as well as allow you, rather than a judge, to direct the outcome of your case.
A Calm, Understanding Approach to Your Family Law Issues
Nicholas W. Richardson seeks workable, lasting solutions to problems such as:
- Divorce — Including uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce and employing divorce mediation and collaborative law techniques and litigation skills if necessary
- Child custody and support — Helping determine appropriate levels of parenting time and financial support in the best interest of your children
- Spousal support — Determining amount and duration of alimony or maintenance, as well as legal and tax ramifications
- Property division — Promoting equitable distribution of marital assets and debts between the parties, including real estate, motor vehicles, deferred income and retirement benefits
- Post-decree modification and enforcement — Revising a divorce settlement agreement when a substantial change in lifestyle occurs
Our versatility can also serve clients in practice areas such as criminal defense, DUI defense and traffic violations, along with estate planning strategies for wills and trusts. We provide quality legal services at cost-effective, competitive rates.
Contact Our Experienced Palatine Divorce Attorney
Your initial consultation with Nicholas W. Richardson is FREE of charge. Call 847.423.8785. If your busy schedule limits your availability to an evening or weekend appointment, we can accommodate you.