Read About Attorney Richardson: In the Press
- KOAM-TV: Palatine Attorney Nicholas W. Richardson Awards Scholarships
- Chicago Tribune: Palatine Family Law Attorney Awards $2,500 in Scholarships
- My Suburban Life: Attorney Offers Scholarships
- IL News: Palatine Family Law Attorney Launches...
- Chicago Tribune: Condo laws in need of a digital upgrade
- National Federation of Independent Business: Beyond Excel
- Chicago Tribune: Better training of board members bolsters association
- Local Attorney Awards Scholarships for 3rd Straight Year, 5.5.16
- Palatine Family Law Attorney Nicholas W. Richardson Awards $2,500 in Local Scholarships, 5.28.15
- Palatine Family Law Attorney Nicholas W. Richardson Named to Rising Stars, 1.13.15
- Palatine Divorce Lawyer Nicholas W. Richardson Receives Top Avvo Rating of 10.0 or “Superb,” 8.29.14
- $2,500 in Scholarships for College-Bound Chicagoland Awarded, 5.29.14
- Scholarship Program Launches, 2.20.14
- Richardson Admitted to Supreme Court Bar, 6.4.13
- Nickrichardsonlaw.com Moves into New Space 2.15.10
- Laid off? Start Your Own Business, 4.23.09
- Attorney Richardson created this mailer for new clients to emphasize the top three FAQs from new clients. Read his New Client Mailer here.
- New Client Intake Form: In order to best assist you, basic information about you and your marriage is needed. Much of the form’s details deal with financial matters. Initially, best estimates will suffice.
- Attorney Richardson appreciates each client's business and trust. As cases conclude, he asks all clients for feedback that might be helpful to other clients. This form helps him continue to improve as his practice grows.